Lafayette rallies past Towson 70-63
EASTON, Pa. (AP)—Andrew Brown scored 20 points and Lafayette defeated Towson 70-63 on Sunday.
Michael Gruner added 11 points for Lafayette (3-8), which rallied from an 11-point first-half deficit.
Junior Hairston had 22 points and 11 rebounds, Jarrel Smith added 15 points and 11 boards, and Josh Thornton shot 5-for-11 from 3-point range and finished with 17 points for Towson (5-7).
Lafayette’s substitutes outscored their Towson counterparts 21-3.
Towson outscored Lafayette 15-4 on second-change points and 6-4 on the fast break.
- Lafayette rallies past Towson 70-63
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Allonzo Trier's return makes Arizona a leading candidate for preseason No. 1
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat
- Sources: Michigan State freshman Miles Bridges plans to return to school