Seton Hall roars past FDU 101-70
NEWARK, N.J. (AP)—Jeremy Hazell scored a career-high 35 points—one of four Seton Hall players in double figures—to lead the Pirates to a 101-70 win over Fairleigh Dickinson on Saturday night.
Robert Mitchell added 24 points and a game-high 10 rebounds for the Pirates (9-3), who snapped a two-game losing streak. Eugene Harvey finished with 15 points and Jordan Theodore had 11 points.
Sean Baptiste had 31 points and nine rebounds for FDU (1-9).
The two teams traded baskets early on, but Seton Hall soon took the lead for good on a jumper by Mitchell with 15:28 remaining in the opening half. The Pirates held a 44-39 lead at the break, then broke the game open with a 17-0 run to start the second half.
- Seton Hall roars past FDU 101-70
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in One Shining Moment
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot