Cleveland St. dominates in 67-41 win over Kent St.
CLEVELAND (AP)—J’Nathan Bullock had 24 points and 10 rebounds to lead Cleveland State to a 67-41 victory over Kent State on Tuesday night.
Cleveland State (9-4) allowed Kent just 17 points in the first half as the Golden Flashes shot 24 percent from the field.
Cedric Jackson added 11 points for Cleveland State, and Norris Cole had 10.
Chris Singletary led Kent State (5-6) with 13 points, and Tyree Evans had 12.
Kent stayed close early until the Vikings took the lead for good on a layup by Cole that made it 11-9 after nearly 8 minutes. From there, it was all Cleveland State, which led 32-17 at the half and by at least 21 for the final 17:46 after a dunk by Bullock.
- Hate N.C. State's jerseys? Design your own!
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Sweet 16 power rankings: Who are the new favorites to win the national championship?