Green Bay beats Houston Baptist 80-78.
HOUSTON (AP)—Mike Schachtner scored two free throws with six seconds left to help Green Bay defeat Houston Baptist 80-78 on Monday night.
Ryan Tillema led Green Bay (8-4) with 24 points and was 8-of-11 from the field. Rahmon Fletcher added 18 and Schachtner had 13. Randy Berry had 11 rebounds.
Gordon Watt scored 25 points with seven rebounds for Houston Baptist (0-12) and was 11-of-18 from the field. Emanuel Willis scored 15 points. Baron Sauls added 12 points and Andrew Puzyk contributed 11 points.
Green Bay led 37-28 at the half.
- Irving’s return is encouraging for Duke and fans
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State
- Attorney: NCAA missed deadline to respond in Tyndall case