Behan has 22 as Bucknell beats Drexel 81-75
LEWISBURG, Pa. (AP)—Patrick Behan scored 22 points and Justin Castleberry had 20 to lead Bucknell to a come-from-behind 81-75 victory over Drexel on Saturday.
Bryan Cohen contributed 16 points for Bucknell (3-6). Scott Rodgers scored 24 points and Gerald Colds had 21 for Drexel (2-5).
The Dragons led 35-27 at the break and increased that to 38-27 as Rodgers opened the second half with a 3-pointer. But Bucknell then went on a 15-4 run— with six points from Castleberry and five from Cohen—to tie the score at 42 with 14:45 remaining.
The teams battled for the lead the rest of the way until Darryl Shazier’s layup put Bucknell ahead for good 73-71 with 1:30 remaining, and the Bison finished the game with an 8-4 run to seal the win.
- Behan has 22 as Bucknell beats Drexel 81-75
- Best bets for NCAA tournament Final Four
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in 'One Shining Moment'
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Why Duke's Harry Giles was right to turn pro despite disappointing season
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four