Cal State Northridge dominates Pepperdine 99-64
LOS ANGELES (AP)—Deon Tresvant scored 25 points and Willie Galick added 14 points and 10 rebounds to lead Cal State Northridge past Pepperdine 99-64 Thursday.
Northridge (3-6) took control with a 25-3 run in the first half to hand the Waves’ their 10th straight loss. Tresvant helped Northridge pad the lead in the second half by scoring eight straight points. He finished 10-for-17 from the floor and hit five 3s.
Lorne Jackson and Keion Bell led Pepperdine (1-10) with 13 points apiece, and Taylor Darby added 10 points and 14 rebounds.
The Waves led 13-8 early in the game but missed their next 13 of 14 shots and trailed 47-24 at halftime.
Pepperdine’s losing streak is its longest since it dropped the last eight games of the 2005-06 season and the first two of 2006-07.
- Baylor defeats Georgetown 74-72 in NIT
- Xavier celebrated its upset of Arizona with a WWE-style takedown (Video)
- There's a reason West Virginia's final possession against Gonzaga was such a disaster
- Michigan's March magic ends against Oregon's stifling defense
- Follow NCAA tournament Sweet 16 action
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0
- Sean Miller and Arizona come up short yet again after late collapse fueled by ill-advised shots
- Xavier's stunning late rally ends Arizona's season two wins shy of Final Four
- West Virginia adds to the NCAA tournament of terrible final possessions
- NCAA gives North Carolina deadline to repeal HB2
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons