Brown’s 18 pts lead UCA to 71-56 win over Ecclesia
CONWAY, Ark. (AP)—Chris Brown’s career-high 18 points lifted Central Arkansas to a 71-56 victory Wednesday night over Ecclesia College.
Brown was 8-for-11 from the field as the Bears (5-4) shot a season-high 50 percent overall.
Marcus Pillow added 13 points and Mitch Rueter scored 11 points for UCA.
The Bears ran out to an 11-2 lead in the opening four minutes but the Royals fought back with solid perimeter shooting. Ecclesia (11-6) made five three-pointers in the first half to keep it close.
Ryan Cooper topped the Royals with 15 points, while Eric Womack added 12 and Oscar Sealy had 10.
- Brown's 18 pts lead UCA to 71-56 win over Ecclesia
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims
- Marist replaces Albany on Duke's basketball schedule
- Judge drops NCAA from lawsuit filed by ex-UNC athletes