W. Carolina routs Tenn.-Wesleyan 110-67
CULLOWHEE, N.C. (AP)—Jake Robinson scored 19 points and was one of seven Western Carolina players to score in double figures for the Catamounts in a 110-67 rout of Tennessee-Wesleyan on Monday night.
Greg Avery scored 14 points, Kendall Russell had 12 and Keaton Cole and Dominique Quarles each added 11 for the Catamounts (5-2). Adrian Gailliard and Brandon Giles scored 10 apiece. Blake Gallagher grabbed a game-high 11 rebounds.
Robinson was also 5-for-7 from beyond the arc and 2-for-2 from the free-throw line.
Reggie Jackson scored a game-high 29 points to lead the Bulldogs (5-6), and Willie Maclin added 10.
Jackson was perfect on 3-pointers, going 7-for-7. He also hit 4 of 4 free throws.
The Catamounts had 69 bench points compared to 21 for the Bulldogs.
- W. Carolina routs Tenn.-Wesleyan 110-67
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- Butler team breakdown
- Kentucky team breakdown
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Oregon team breakdown
- Purdue team breakdown
- Sweet 16 power rankings: Who are the new favorites to win the national championship?