Oklahoma St defeats Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 82-59
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (AP)—Obi Muonelo’s 32 points and 14 rebounds helped Oklahoma State defeat Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 82-59 on Sunday.
Muonelo hit eight 3-pointers and had 12 defensive rebounds.
James Anderson added 16 points for the Cowboys (6-3). Terrel Harris scored 11 and Malcoln Kirkland had 10.
Kevin Palmer led the Islanders (5-5) with 14 points. LaMarr Drake added 12.
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi led 31-29 at the half.
After shooting only 39 percent from the field in the first half, the Cowboys shot 77 percent in the second half.
- Oklahoma St defeats Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 82-59
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in One Shining Moment
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot