N.C.-Wilmington 68, Vermont 89
BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP)—Colin McIntosh and Nick Vier both scored 20 points to lead Vermont to an 89-68 victory over UNC-Wilmington on Sunday.
Mike Trimboli had 19 points, seven rebounds and seven assists for the Catamounts (5-3), while Garvey Young added 11 points.
UNC-Wilmington took a 15-13 lead early in the first half, but Vermont responded with an 11-0 run and went on to a 40-25 halftime lead.
The Seahawks (3-7) opened the second half with a 20-4 run to cut the lead to 46-45 but Vermont scored the next six points to get the lead back to seven, and it ended the game with a 35-19 run.
Chad Tomko led the Seahawks with 20 points, while Dominique Lacy added 14 and Johnny Wolf 13.
- Robert Dozier's SAT scores are kind of hilarious
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State
- Attorney: NCAA missed deadline to respond in Tyndall case