Trojans beat Huskies 97-85
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP)—Steven Moore scored a season-high 22 points to lead Arkansas-Little Rock to a 97-85 victory over Northern Illinois on Sunday.
UALR (7-2) shot 61.8 percent from the field and had six players scored in double digits.
Darion Anderson had 29 points for Northern Illinois (4-6).
UALR led 43-23 at halftime. NIU was unable to get closer than 10 points with 27 seconds left to play.
Brandon Patterson recorded his first career double-double with 10 points and a career-high 10 rebounds for the Trojans, while Matt Mouzy added 14 points and John Fowler, Mike Smith and Curtis Jackson each had 10.
Najul Ervin had 11 points, seven rebounds and four steals for the Huskies.
- Trojans beat Huskies 97-85
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- South Carolina surprises again, advances to first Final Four
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four
- Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana women's basketball game