San Diego tops Oregon 64-57 in Portland
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP)—Gyno Pomare had 16 points and 8 rebounds to lead San Diego to a 64-57 victory over Oregon at the Rose Garden Arena on Saturday.
Chris Lewis had 15 points and Rob Jones added 14 and six rebounds for the Toreros (5-6), who snapped a three-game losing streak.
Tajuan Porter had 18 points for Oregon (4-5). LeKendric Longmire added 12.
Oregon trailed by as many as 15 points in the second half, but briefly threatened when Churchill Odia’s 3-pointer with 38.4 seconds left narrowed the gap to 59-53. It was as close as he Ducks could come.
- Is former Wake Forest guard J.T. Terrell a good risk for USC?
- NCAA rules Florida's Gak ineligible to play in 2016-17
- OSU officials: Coger died after 40-minute outdoor workout
- NCAA to survey potential host cities on discrimination laws
- George Washington investigating basketball coach Lonergan
- Alabama AD completes cancer treatment, cleared to go home