Northwestern State beats LSU-Shreveport 85-64
NATCHITOCHES, La. (AP)—Devin White scored 21 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead Northwestern State to a 85-64 win over LSU-Shreveport on Saturday night.
William Mosley finished with 16 points and 18 rebounds for the Demons (5-4). Mosley and White each blocked four shots.
Tyrone Hamilton led the Pilots (5-5) with 13 points and seven assists. Derrick Parker chipped in with 12 points and 12 rebounds.
Northwestern State scored 31 points off of the Pilots’ 20 turnovers. They also outrebounded LSU-Shreveport 54-42.
The Pilots struggled to score, shooting 33.3 percent from the field (22-for-66) and only 14.3 percent from 3-point range (3-for-21).
- Northwestern State beats LSU-Shreveport 85-64
- Florida stuns Wisconsin in best game of NCAA tournament
- What to watch for in Kentucky vs. North Carolina
- These photos of Florida's buzzer-beater are almost as incredible as the shot itself
- Wisconsin's Zak Showalter hits miraculous 3, celebrates with Aaron Rodgers' belt move (Video)
- De'Aaron Fox upstages Lonzo Ball, powers Kentucky to the Elite Eight
- South Carolina stifles Baylor en route to Elite Eight
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin
- Canyon Barry's LeBron-esque block is the great play that nobody will remember
- How De'Aaron Fox ended Lonzo Ball's college career and lifted Kentucky to the brink of another Final Four
- De'Aaron Fox carries Kentucky past UCLA
- Lonzo Ball 'looked disinterested', 'had one eye on the NBA'
- Lonzo Ball basically declared for the NBA draft immediately after UCLA's NCAA tournament loss
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry
- Fantasy basketball pickups: Young royalty worth a look