Air Force beats Texas-Pan American 71-50
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo. (AP)—Andrew Henke matched his career high with 23 points Saturday as Air Force defeated Texas-Pan American 71-50 in the Falcons’ fourth straight win.
Air Force (7-2) never trailed and led 40-26 at halftime.
The Falcons used a 17-8 run to open the second half and led 57-34 with 11:21 left to play. The Broncs (3-7) couldn’t get closer than 18 points after that.
The Falcons benefited from 52 percent shooting from the field and 9-of-18 shooting from 3-point range.
Texas-Pan American finished the game shooting 37.5 percent from the field. Emmanuel Jones had 15 points and six rebounds to lead Texas-Pan American.
- Dismissal of Brandon Davies threatens BYU's charmed season
- Canisius hires Reggie Witherspoon as basketball coach
- Clemson signs another transfer, ex-Valparaiso F David Skara
- Lee will transfer from Kentucky, Briscoe returning to school
- Purdue's Swanigan will return to school for sophomore season
- White takes name out of NBA draft pool to return to Huskers