McNeese State blows out Louisiana College 88-59
LAKE CHARLES, La. (AP)—John Pichon scored 15 points to lead McNeese State to a 88-59 win over Louisiana College on Wednesday night.
Pichon shot 7-for-12 from the field, and added seven rebounds for the Cowboys (3-3). P.J. Alawoya and Diego Kapelan chipped in with 14 points apiece.
The Wildcats (2-5) were led by Josh Johnson, who scored 17 points. Jarrod Jackson added 13 in the loss.
McNeese State shot 53 percent from the field (35-for-66), while Louisiana College shot only 38.9 percent (21-for-54).
The Cowboys scored 50 points in the paint, while the Wildcats managed only 20. McNeese State also outrebounded Louisiana College 45-21.
- McNeese State blows out Louisiana College 88-59
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- Butler team breakdown
- Kentucky team breakdown
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Oregon team breakdown
- Purdue team breakdown
- Sweet 16 power rankings: Who are the new favorites to win the national championship?