McNeese State blows out Louisiana College 88-59
LAKE CHARLES, La. (AP)—John Pichon scored 15 points to lead McNeese State to a 88-59 win over Louisiana College on Wednesday night.
Pichon shot 7-for-12 from the field, and added seven rebounds for the Cowboys (3-3). P.J. Alawoya and Diego Kapelan chipped in with 14 points apiece.
The Wildcats (2-5) were led by Josh Johnson, who scored 17 points. Jarrod Jackson added 13 in the loss.
McNeese State shot 53 percent from the field (35-for-66), while Louisiana College shot only 38.9 percent (21-for-54).
The Cowboys scored 50 points in the paint, while the Wildcats managed only 20. McNeese State also outrebounded Louisiana College 45-21.
- Please return Rodrick Stewart's knee to the lost and found
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims
- Marist replaces Albany on Duke's basketball schedule
- Judge drops NCAA from lawsuit filed by ex-UNC athletes