Morgan State beats DePaul
ROSEMONT, Ill. (AP)—Reggie Holmes scored 29 points to lead Morgan State to a 79-75 win over DePaul on Wednesday night.
Holmes scored 15 of the Bears’ final 16 points, including a 3-pointer with 1:10 left that gave Morgan State (4-6) its first lead of the second half.
Morgan State hit six free throws in the final 31.9 seconds to seal the win. Marquise Kately scored 16 points, Rogers Barnes added 13 and Jermaine Bolden had 12 for the Bears.
Dar Tucker scored 21 as DePaul (4-3) lost its third straight and first at home. Mac Koshwal scored 15 and Will Walker added 14 for the Blue Demons, who led 44-37 at the half.
DePaul’s field-goal shooting dropped to 30 percent in the second half from 44 percent before the break.
- Morgan State beats DePaul
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- Butler team breakdown
- Kentucky team breakdown
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Oregon team breakdown
- Purdue team breakdown
- Sweet 16 power rankings: Who are the new favorites to win the national championship?