Bucknell tops Binghamton 63-60
LEWISBURG, Pa. (AP)—Bryan Cohen scored 16 points, Patrick Behran added 15 and Justin Castleberry hit two free throws in the final seconds Tuesday night, leading Bucknell to a 63-60 victory over Binghamton in the teams’ first meeting.
Darryl Shazier added 11 points and Castleberry, whose two free throws with four seconds left provided the final three-point margin, had five points for Bucknell (2-6), which snapped a three-game losing streak.
D.J. Rivera had 21 points and nine rebounds, Reggie Fuller added 17 points and Malik Alvin scored 12 for Binghamton (4-3), which missed all 16 of its 3-point shots in the loss.
- Bucknell tops Binghamton 63-60
- Follow NCAA tournament Sweet 16 action
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- NCAA gives North Carolina deadline to repeal HB2
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Butler team breakdown