Bucknell tops Binghamton 63-60
LEWISBURG, Pa. (AP)—Bryan Cohen scored 16 points, Patrick Behran added 15 and Justin Castleberry hit two free throws in the final seconds Tuesday night, leading Bucknell to a 63-60 victory over Binghamton in the teams’ first meeting.
Darryl Shazier added 11 points and Castleberry, whose two free throws with four seconds left provided the final three-point margin, had five points for Bucknell (2-6), which snapped a three-game losing streak.
D.J. Rivera had 21 points and nine rebounds, Reggie Fuller added 17 points and Malik Alvin scored 12 for Binghamton (4-3), which missed all 16 of its 3-point shots in the loss.
- Bucknell tops Binghamton 63-60
- Best bets for NCAA tournament Final Four
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in 'One Shining Moment'
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Why Duke's Harry Giles was right to turn pro despite disappointing season
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four