Appalachian State tops Wofford 82-77
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP)—Donald Sims scored 18 points to lead Appalachian State to an 82-77 win over Wofford on Saturday.
Eduardo Bermudez scored 17 points for the Mountaineers (4-2, 2-0 Southern Conference), while Isaac Butts added 10 points and 13 rebounds.
Noah Dahlman scored 22 points and grabbed nine rebounds for the Terriers (3-3, 0-1). Junior Salters added 19 points. The loss snapped a three-game win streak for Wofford.
Appalachian State shot 50 percent from the field (28-for-56), including 47.4 percent from 3-point range (9-for-19).
Wofford outrebounded the Mountaineers 32-30.
- Irresponsible report suggests Kentucky paid 200K for Anthony Davis
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June
- No. 25 South Carolina looks for win at No. 8 Texas A&M
- JeQuan Lewis' growth at PG a key to VCU's winning streak
- UNLV dismisses guard Daquan Cook from team
- Cook leads No. 16 Oregon past Colorado 76-56