Tillman scores 21 as Ohio beats Tulsa 75-63
ATHENS, Ohio (AP)—Jerome Tillman scored 21 points and Ohio turned things around in the second half to beat Tulsa 75-63 Wednesday night.
Justin Orr added 18 for Ohio (3-1). Ben Uzoh and Ray Reece had 14 apiece for Tulsa (4-3).
Tulsa led 30-29 at halftime and spurted to a 46-36 lead when Steven Idlet hit a pair of free throws with 13:12 to play.
But the Bobcats put together a 20-2 run during the next 6 minutes that included three 3-pointers by Orr, three baskets by Michael Allen and a lay up and free throw by Tillman.
Ohio shot 44 percent from the field in running its home winning streak against non-conference opponents to 23 games.
- A huge recruiting week suggests Central Florida is on the rise
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76
- No. 3 Villanova too much for No. 11 Providence in 72-60 win
- No. 4 Maryland rallies for 72-61 win over No. 18 Purdue
- No. 19 Louisville rolls past Boston College 79-47
- Thornwell, No. 25 South Carolina top No. 8 Texas A&M 81-78