IUPUI beats Indiana-South Bend 84-59
INDIANAPOLIS (AP)—Alex Young scored 16 points and Jon Avery added 15 as IUPUI beat Indiana-South Bend 84-59 on Tuesday night.
The Jaguars (5-2) led only 14-10 but broke the game open with an 11-0 run midway through the first half. Young had six points during that streak, and IUPUI stretched the lead to 45-20 at halftime and coasted the rest of the way.
Robert Glenn added 14 points and 11 rebounds and Gary Patterson finished with 11 points for IUPUI.
South Bend (3-7) was led by Quintin Brooks, who hit 6-of-7 3-pointers and finished with 24 points. Ben Werner and Mark Comparato added 11 points each.
- Westbrook carries Minnesota to 55-52 victory in Big Ten Tourney
- Texas Tech upsets No. 14 Iowa State 85-82 in OT
- Tulsa rallies to hand No. 16 SMU 1st home loss 82-77
- Freeman, Prince lead No. 21 Baylor past K-State, 82-72
- Walton, Michigan hang on to beat Minnesota 82-74
- No. 7 Virginia back track with a little luck, lots of 'D'