WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (AP)—Kaleo Kina and Chris Harris scored 26 points apiece to lift Navy to a 102-99 victory over William and Mary in triple overtime on Saturday night.
Kina scored 10 points in the final overtime period as Navy (3-1) fought back from a five-point deficit.
William & Mary (1-3) took a 91-86 lead, but the Midshipmen (3-1) rallied to tie the score at 91.
David Schneider, who had a game-high 31 points for the Tribe, hit his second 3-pointer of the period to put William and Mary on top again.
Adam Teague, who tallied 18 for Navy, tied the score at 94 with his sixth 3-pointer.
The Tribe pulled ahead on two free throws by Schneider, who scored 11 in the final period.
Navy went on an 8-3 run to close out the game.
The Tribe’s Danny Sumner, who had 30 points, hit a 3-pointer with six seconds left in regulation to push the game into overtime.
- The best thing about playing for Connecticut
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76
- No. 3 Villanova too much for No. 11 Providence in 72-60 win
- No. 4 Maryland rallies for 72-61 win over No. 18 Purdue
- No. 19 Louisville rolls past Boston College 79-47
- Thornwell, No. 25 South Carolina top No. 8 Texas A&M 81-78