Kickingstallionsims scores 22 points in Hornets’ win over Tigers
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP)—Chief Kickingstallionsims scored 22 points and Jamarr Sanders added 21 more in Alabama State’s 103-83 victory over Jackson State on Saturday.
The Hornets (19-9) led 56-42 at the half after shooting 58.3 percent from the field in the opening segment.
The Tigers (12-19) were 16-of-35 from the floor for 45.7 percent shooting in the first half.
Brandon Gordon scored 13 points and Rashad Provitt followed with 11 for Alabama State.
Jackson State was led by Grant Maxey with 21 points, Darrion Griffin added 19, Catraiva Givens scored 16 and Garrison Johnson chipped in 11 points to round out the Tigers’ double-digit scoring.
- Kickingstallionsims scores 22 points in Hornets' win over Tigers
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- Oregon team breakdown
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Butler team breakdown
- Purdue team breakdown