Portland State 81, Idaho State 58
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP)—Deonte Huff scored 20 points to lead Portland State to an 81-58 win over Idaho State on Thursday night. Jeremiah Dominguez added 18 points and five assists for the Vikings (16-8, 9-2 Big Sky Conference), who won their seventh straight game.
Scott Morrison chipped in nine points for PSU. Austin Kilpatrick led Idaho State (9-15, 6-5) with 14 points and Matt Stucki scored 13 points for the Bengals.
Portland State hit its first four shots, including three straight 3-pointers, to grab an 11-0 advantage in the opening minutes.
The Vikings, who led the entire game, extended their lead to 28-9 when Kyle Coston connected on a 3-pointer with 9:07 remaining in the half. The Bengals cut the lead to 10 points early in the second half but a 24-4 run by PSU put the game out of reach.
Portland State shot 46 percent and outrebounded the Bengals 41-25.
- Ex-Kentucky guard Darnell Dodson arrested Friday morning
- Texas Tech upsets No. 14 Iowa State 85-82 in OT
- Tulsa rallies to hand No. 16 SMU 1st home loss 82-77
- Thornwell leads South Carolina to 94-83 win over LSU
- Hayes, Brown lead Wisconsin to 72-61 win over Nebraska
- Iowa big man Adam Woodbury silences critics