Joe Zeglinski scores 19 to lead Hartford over Albany, N.Y.
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP)—Joe Zeglinski scored 19 points and grabbed 6 rebounds to lead Hartford over Albany, N.Y., 68-63 in America East Conference basketball Saturday.
Zeglinski, who made 5-of-7 from 3-point range, hit a long-range jumper from right of the key to snap a 56-56 tie with 5:07 left to play, giving the Hawks a lead they would not relinquish.
Michael Turner added 13 points for Hartford (13-13, 7-4), while Morgan Sabia scored 10.
Hartford shot 50 percent from the floor, 76.2 percent from the foul line and made 8-of-18 from the 3-point range.
Brian Lillis led Albany (11-12, 6-5) with 17 points. Brian Connelly added 10 and grabbed 6 rebounds. Brent Wilson also scored 10 points for Albany.
Albany was 47.3 percent from the floor, 42.9 percent from the foul line and was 3-of-19 from beyond the arc.
- Crazy missed dunk by Jamar Samuels goes down yet pops out
- Graham's 27 lead No. 6 Kansas past No. 3 Oklahoma 76-72
- Ochefu scores 25, No. 1 Villanova beats St. John's 73-63
- Jackson leads Notre Dame to upset of No. 13 Louisville 71-66
- No. 14 Iowa State beats No. 24 Texas 85-75
- Michigan scores final 11 points to beat No. 18 Purdue 61-56