Top five lead William & Mary past JMU 69-66
WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (AP)—Nathan Mann scored 18 points and Danny Sumner had 17 Wednesday night as William & Mary rallied for a 69-66 victory against James Madison.
The Tribe (6-8, 2-2 Colonial Athletic Association) trailed 30-27 at halftime, but shot nearly 58 percent in the second half in a game that featured six lead changes.
James Madison (9-5, 2-2) got 14 points each from Heiden Ratner and Juwann James and 13 from Abdulai Jalloh. James also had 11 rebounds. The Dukes also shot nearly 58 percent in the second half, but were outscored 16-4 from the free throw line.
William & Mary also got 16 points from David Schneider as its starting lineup accounted for all but six points. The Dukes reserves outscored the Tribe’s 34-6.
- Henton's 18 points lead Providence to 76-67 win
- Graham's 27 lead No. 6 Kansas past No. 3 Oklahoma 76-72
- Ochefu scores 25, No. 1 Villanova beats St. John's 73-63
- Jackson leads Notre Dame to upset of No. 13 Louisville 71-66
- No. 14 Iowa State beats No. 24 Texas 85-75
- Michigan scores final 11 points to beat No. 18 Purdue 61-56