Oleksiak scores 28 in UNC Greensboro’s rout of UCA
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP)—Kevin Oleksiak scored 28 points to lead North Carolina-Greensboro to an 80-62 victory against Central Arkansas on Wednesday night.
Kyle Hines added 18 points and 12 rebounds and Oleksiak made eight of the 10 shots in helping the Spartans (7-4) win their fourth straight.
Kendall Toney added 11 points for UNC Greensboro, which shot 49 percent and made seven of their 16 attempts from 3-point range.
Nate Bowie had 20 points and Durrell Nevels added 15 for Central Arkansas (10-4), which trailed just 46-37 at halftime before the Spartans outscored the Bears 34-25 in the final 20 minutes.
- Morrill gets Utah State coaching record
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76
- No. 3 Villanova too much for No. 11 Providence in 72-60 win
- No. 4 Maryland rallies for 72-61 win over No. 18 Purdue
- No. 19 Louisville rolls past Boston College 79-47
- Thornwell, No. 25 South Carolina top No. 8 Texas A&M 81-78