UNI 99, Wartburg 48
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa (AP)—Jordan Eglseder scored 15 points and grabbed seven rebounds to power Northern Iowa past Wartburg 99-48 on Saturday night.
UNI (7-2, 0-0) jumped out to an early lead on on the Knights (2-5), and took a 15 point lead into half time. The Panthers didn’t relent in the second half, scoring 55 points and limiting Wartburg to just 19.
Eric Coleman and Lucas O’Rear added important contributions off the bench for UNI. Coleman scored 14 points and had seven rebounds, while O’Rear scored 13 points and five rebounds.
Mitch Eslick paced Wartburg with 18 points he also grabbed three rebounds, but fouled out of the game in the second-half.
- Roy Williams insists dizzy spells are no big deal
- Louisville's Pitino awaits NCAA interview about sex scandal
- No. 19 Dayton rallies late for 76-74 win over Duquesne
- Dubious record: Washington may see most players foul out
- Johnson, Bama's tough run starts with No. 15 Texas A&M
- Hield's 3-pointer lifts No. 3 Oklahoma past No. 24 Texas