Pillow’s 24 points give Cent. Arkansas 65-49 win over Idaho
CONWAY, Ark. (AP)—Marcus Pillow scored 24 points—21 in 3-pointers—to lead Central Arkansas to a 65-49 win over Idaho on Wednesday.
The Bears (8-1) held a 30-24 lead at halftime.
Michael Crowell scored 14 points for Idaho (1-8), and Jordan Brooks added six points and eight rebounds. The Vandals shot just 32 percent from the field.
York Sims scored 12 points and had eight rebounds for Central Arkansas, while Durrell Nevels added a dozen points. Nate Bowie scored 11 points for the Bears.
- Missouri coach Mike Anderson leaves for Arkansas
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76
- No. 3 Villanova too much for No. 11 Providence in 72-60 win
- No. 4 Maryland rallies for 72-61 win over No. 18 Purdue
- No. 19 Louisville rolls past Boston College 79-47
- Thornwell, No. 25 South Carolina top No. 8 Texas A&M 81-78