Dale scores 17 to lead Cornell over Binghamton 73-68
ITHACA, N.Y. (AP)—Louis Dale scored 17 points and Collin Robinson added 16 to lead Cornell to a 73-68 win over Binghamton Tuesday night.
Ryan Wittman added 13 points and eight rebounds for Cornell (4-1).
Devon McBride scored a game-high 20 points off the bench for the Bearcats (1-5). Lazar Trifunovic scored 16 points, Moussa Camara had 12, and Brandon Herbert added 10.
Cornell shot 67 percent in the first half and ended the game 5-of-9 from 3-point range. The Big Red outrebounded Binghamton 28-22, but turned the ball over 19 times.
Binghamton scored nine points in the first two minutes of the game for an early 9-0 lead, but once Cornell evened the score at 15-15 the Big Red never trailed again.
Cornell scored the last 11 points of the first half to go up 43-30 at the break.
- Saint Joseph's hangs on to beat Boston U. 57-48
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76
- No. 3 Villanova too much for No. 11 Providence in 72-60 win
- No. 4 Maryland rallies for 72-61 win over No. 18 Purdue
- No. 19 Louisville rolls past Boston College 79-47
- Thornwell, No. 25 South Carolina top No. 8 Texas A&M 81-78