Gladness leads Alabama A&M to 66-53 win over Stillman
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (AP)—Mickell Gladness led Alabama A&M to a 66-53 victory over Stillman on Saturday with 13 points, eight rebounds and five blocked shots.
The Bulldogs (2-3 Southwestern Athletic Conference) had four players score in double figures and out-rebounded the Tigers (0-3) 45-32.
Alabama A&M led by a slim 29-22 margin at the half, but they opened the second quaarter with an 11-0 run to put the game out of reach.
Evan Hilton had 12 points for the Bulldogs, followed by 10 each from Jonathan Belt and Jonathan Inman.
Marquell Jones scored a game-high 17 points and Randy Layman-Henry added 16 for Stillman.
Jones also had eight rebounds and three assists.
- Still in Kelvin Sampson's corner: The Montana Tech Orediggers
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65
- Smith-Rivera helps Georgetown handle St. John's 92-67
- Stephen F Austin cruises against Northwestern State, 83-72
- No. 2 Maryland relies on Big Ten's best defense to win
- Auburn will be without leading scorer against Tennessee