Mosley, Barnett lead Dartmouth over Colgate
HAMILTON, N.Y. (AP)—DeVon Mosley scored 21 points and Alex Barnett added 20 to lead Dartmouth to an 81-76 win over Colgate on Saturday. Barnett and Mosley also had seven rebounds each.
Dartmouth (2-3) snapped a two-game losing streak, while Colgate (4-2) dropped its second straight. Michael Giovacchini added 14 points for the Big Green, who shot 54 percent from the field and 45 percent from 3-point range.
Kyle Roemer scored 26 points for Colgate, while Kendall Chones added 20 and Daniel Waddy 15. The Raiders shot 55 percent, 43 percent from behind the arc.
The first half saw three lead changes and the teams were tied 34-34 at the break.
Colgate held an eight-point lead, 47-39, with 13:54, before Dartmouth rallied to tie 52-52 two minutes later.
The Raiders went up 63-62 with 4:42 left on Roemer’s jumper, before Dartmouth scored the next six points to take the lead for good. Mosley had a pair of baskets and Brandon Ware added a basket in the decisive run.
- Robert Morris 53, Cleveland St. 58
- Graham's 27 lead No. 6 Kansas past No. 3 Oklahoma 76-72
- Ochefu scores 25, No. 1 Villanova beats St. John's 73-63
- Jackson leads Notre Dame to upset of No. 13 Louisville 71-66
- No. 14 Iowa State beats No. 24 Texas 85-75
- Michigan scores final 11 points to beat No. 18 Purdue 61-56