Delaware State 56, Morgan State 53 OT
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP)—Roy Bright scored 30 points as Delaware State defeated Morgan State 56-53 in overtime Friday in the semifinals of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference tournament on Friday.
The final score marked the biggest lead of the game for top-seeded Delaware State (13-18), which will play second-seeded Florida A&M on Saturday in the tournament finals. Jahsha Bluntt scored 10 points for the Hornets.
Boubacar Coly earned a double-double to lead fifth-seeded Morgan State (13-18), scoring 22 points and grabbing 13 rebounds, while Jamar Smith had 16 points off the bench.
The score was tied at 20-20 at halftime and at 42-42 at the end of regulation. The score was tied 11 times, and the lead changed 13 times.
- Benson's 32 pace Oakland, Mich., past IPFW 86-83
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State
- Attorney: NCAA missed deadline to respond in Tyndall case