Texas-San Antonio 54, Stephen F. Austin 49
NACOGDOCHES, Texas (AP)—Isaiah Allen hit the go-ahead 3-pointer with 33 seconds left, and Texas-San Antonio snapped a seven-game losing streak by beating Stephen F. Austin 54-49 Saturday.
Allen finished with 13 points and Kurt Attaway hit two free throws with 13 seconds left to seal the win for the Roadrunners (7-22, 3-13 Southland Conference).
Keith Hardaway scored 10 points for Stephen F. Austin (15-13, 8-8), but his 3-point attempt that would have tied the game missed with 16 seconds left.
Earlier, Hardaway hit a 3-pointer that tied the game at 49 with 1:16 remaining.
Melvin Smith scored 14 points for UTSA.
Stephen F. Austin led 46-39 with 4:29 left before Texas-San Antonio rallied by scoring the next 10 points.
- Indiana’s Tom Crean: Recruiting violation was ‘honest mistake’
- Milton, Moore help No. 12 SMU rout South Florida 92-58
- McClellan, Newton lead No. 17 Miami past Georgia Tech 75-68
- Kansas State upsets top-ranked Oklahoma, 80-69
- Louisville's Pitino: Fine schools, coaches for violations
- No. 14 West Virginia beats No. 15 Baylor 80-69