Cornell 76, Dartmouth 53
ITHACA, N.Y. (AP)—Andrew Naeve had 21 points and five rebounds to lead Cornell to a 76-53 victory over Dartmouth in the Ivy League on Saturday.
Cornell (16-12, 9-5 Ivy) shot 51 percent from the floor and limited Dartmouth (9-18, 5-9) to 37 percent shooting. Cornell scored the first two points and never trailed, completing a season sweep of the Big Green.
Freshman Louis Dale had 16 points and a career-high 12 rebounds for Cornell. Ryan Wittman added 14 points.
Dan Biber scored 14 points to lead Dartmouth, while DeVon Mosley added 10. Dartmouth made 12-of-13 free throws but was outrebounded 39-21.
- Cornell 76, Dartmouth 53
- Best bets for NCAA tournament Final Four
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in 'One Shining Moment'
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Why Duke's Harry Giles was right to turn pro despite disappointing season
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four