Florida Atlantic 73, Louisiana-Monroe 62
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP)—Carlos Monroe had a game-high 19 points to help Florida Atlantic beat Louisiana-Monroe 73-62 on Saturday.
Jeff Parmer added 18 for Florida Atlantic (8-9, 4-3 Sun Belt Conference) and Paul Graham and DeAndre Rice finished with 14 and 12 points, respectively.
Jonas Brown led Louisiana-Monroe (11-8, 5-2) with 17 points. Two other Warhawks were also in double digits, Lance Brasher with 14 and Brandon Roberts with 11.
The Warhawks shot 40.4 percent from the floor while the Owls shot 58 percent.
- BYU's record comeback beats Iona, 78-72
- Hield's 3-pointer lifts No. 3 Oklahoma past No. 24 Texas
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65
- Auguste's 19 helps Notre Dame to 89-83 win over Clemson
- Smith-Rivera helps Georgetown handle St. John's 92-67
- Stephen F Austin cruises against Northwestern State, 83-72
- Iona-BYU Preview
- Louisville's Pitino awaits NCAA interview about sex scandal
- Villanova No. 1 in AP college hoops poll for first time
- UNLV loses freshman center Zimmerman to sprained left knee
- White-hot Warney leads Stony Brook past Hartford 85-72
- Chattanooga gets 72-66 OT win over Mercer in SoCon showdown