Davidson 99, Colby 69
DAVIDSON, N.C. (AP)—Stephen Curry scored 29 points, hitting nine three-pointers along the way, to lead Davidson to a 99-69 win Tuesday over Colby.
Curry hit 10 of 24 field goals and had five rebounds for the Wildcats (4-2). Jason Richards scored 20 points and hit 5 of 13 three-point goals.
Colby (1-2) was led by Drew Cohen, Nick Farrell and Artie Cutrone with 13 points each. Farrell had three 3-pointers and Cohen hit 6 of 13 field goals.
Davidson dominated on Colby’s turnovers, scoring 21 points on them, and the lead changed twice and the score was tied twice. At 8:17 in the second half, Davidson led by 33 points.
- Purdue unveils new logo that’s strikingly similar to its old one
- Iowa State suspends Jameel McKay for violating team rules
- Brey: Notre Dame not intimidated by No. 2 North Carolina
- With Krzyzewski back, Duke looks to return to being Duke
- Florida State G Dwayne Bacon regains confidence after slump
- Sherrod sets record; Yale beats Columbia 86-72