North Carolina A&T 63, Bethune-Cookman 60
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP)—Sean Booker scored 23 points to help North Carolina A&T overcome 24 turnovers to beat Bethune-Cookman 63-60 Monday night.
Reserve Jason Wills added 10 points and six rebounds for the Aggies (6-22, 5-12 Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference), who trailed 31-30 at halftime after shooting just 36 percent from the field.
Antonio Webb scored 23 to lead the Wildcats (12-15, 8-9), going 5 for 10 from 3-point range. Michael Williams chipped in 12 for Bethune-Cookman, who scored 26 points off of the Aggies turnovers.
The Wildcats also outshot A&T 47 percent to 38 percent, but North Carolina A&T outrebounded the Wildcats 36-25 and had just 14 fouls to 25 for Bethune-Cookman.
The score was tied 10 times and there were nine lead changes.
- North Carolina A&T 63, Bethune-Cookman 60
- South Carolina coach Frank Martin is the world's biggest Pitbull fan
- Death threats to a ref – the lunatics are threatening to overtake Kentucky's fan base
- Why Sindarius Thornwell's one-man NCAA tournament run ranks among best since 2000
- Best bets for NCAA tournament Final Four
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in 'One Shining Moment'
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina lawmakers agree to repeal HB2 right before NCAA deadline, but new bill isn't full reversal
- The 10 highest-paid college basketball coaches
- One unlikely secret to Gonzaga's success: A recruiting pitch 'nobody really wants'
- Why Duke's Harry Giles was right to turn pro despite disappointing season
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook