Texas-San Antonio 83, Nicholls St. 78
THIBODAUX, La. (AP)—David President scored 21 points to lead Texas-San Antonio past Nicholls State, 83-78, Saturday.
President also dished out five assists for the Roadrunners (12-11, 7-5 Southland). Rapheal Posey added 16 points, Andre Owens had 15 before fouling out after 32 minutes of play and Abram Donlon finished with 11. Donlon also grabbed eight rebounds.
Willie Depron led the Colonels (6-18, 1-12) with 21 points and eight rebounds. Stefan Blaszczynski added 19 points, Cyril Djoukeng had 11 and Adonis Gray had 10.
Texas-San Antonio led 40-38 at the half.
- Jimmer Fredette’s awesome Sports Illustrated cover
- Creighton's 113-58 win over Lancers biggest margin since '02
- Syracuse reeling with 3 losses in 4 games
- Hartford stuns Boston College 65-63 behind Dunne's 25 points
- UT Arlington beats Top 25 team first time in program history
- FSU scores most under Hamilton in 118-63 rout of Nicholls