Hampton 65, N. Carolina A&T 47
HAMPTON, Va. (AP)—Devin Green scored 25 points and pulled down 13 rebounds, his sixth double-double of the season, to lead Hampton to victory over North Carolina A&T 65-47 Saturday.
Bruce Brown added 15 points and nine rebounds to the Pirates’ (11-11, 9-4 Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference) ninth consecutive win over the Aggies.
Green and Brown combined for 24 points in the first half, putting the game all but out of reach.
Cold shooting plagued the Aggies (4-19, 3-9) throughout the game, but especially in the first half where they shot just 6-of-25 from the field. Rechodd Carter scored nine points for the Aggies. ^
- Hampton 65, N. Carolina A&T 47
- Xavier's upsets Arizona as cinderella run continues
- Xavier's stunning late rally ends Arizona's season two wins shy of Final Four
- Gonzaga defense key in win over West Virginia
- West Virginia adds to the NCAA tournament of terrible final possessions
- Best bets for Friday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- NCAA gives North Carolina deadline to repeal HB2
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- Sean Miller and Arizona come up short yet again after late collapse fueled by ill-advised shots
- Xavier celebrated its upset of Arizona with a WWE-style takedown (Video)
- Can Kansas be slowed down by Oregon?
- There's a reason West Virginia's final possession against Gonzaga was such a disaster
- Unsung heroes lead Oregon to Elite Eight
- Michigan's March magic ends against Oregon's stifling defense
- Follow NCAA tournament Sweet 16 action
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0