George Mason 62, Towson 57
TOWSON, Md. (AP)—John Vaughn scored a game-high 17 points and grabbed two rebounds to lead George Mason to a 62-57 victory over Towson Wednesday night.
Jai Lewis grabbed a team-high 14 rebounds and scored 14 points for Mason (13-9, 8-5 CAA). Lamar Butler contributed 15 points and grabbed four rebounds.
Lawrence Hamm got a game-high 17 rebounds and 15 points for Towson (5-18, 2-11). Mike Green scored a team-high 16 points for Towson, which lost its seventh straight game.
- George Mason 62, Towson 57
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in One Shining Moment
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot