Tulsa 86, San Jose State 70
TULSA, Okla. (AP)—Jason Parker scored 25 pints and freshman Kenneth Kelley scored 12 of his 14 points in the second half to lead Tulsa to an 86-70 win over San Jose State on Thursday night.
The Golden Hurricane (7-10, 3-5 Western Athletic Conference) shot a season-high 66 percent from the field to keep San Jose State winless in conference play.
Seneca Collins added 16 points for Tulsa, and Anthony Price and Kelley each scored 14.
San Jose State (5-13, 0-8) made 7-of-11 3-pointers in the first half, but still trailed 37-33 at halftime.
Tulsa, however, kept up its hot-shooting ways after the break.
The Golden Hurricane made 74 percent of its field goals, outscoring the Spartans 49-37 in the second half en route to the win.
Michael McFadden led San Jose State with 14 points, including 4-of-5 on 3s. Eric Walton had 13, Kyle Wilson 11 and Demetrius Brown 10.
- Massachusetts 89, Alabama 87, OT
- No. 2 Maryland relies on Big Ten's best defense to win
- Road woes aplenty as Big 12 teams navigate conference grind
- Jok scores 23 to lead No. 5 Iowa past Illinois, 77-65
- Brooks scores 30 as No. 16 Oregon beats Utah 76-66
- Miller, Purvis lead UConn to 85-67 win over East Carolina