UMKC 84, Chicago St. 66
CHICAGO (AP)—Brandon Lipsey scored 29 points, making 7-of-9 3-pointers, to power Missouri-Kansas City to an 84-66 rout of Chicago State on Monday night.
Lipsey was 9-for-11 overall from the field and also had eight rebounds. Carlton Aaron and Javon Clark scored 12 each for UMKC (5-7, 1-1 in the Mid-Continent Conference). Aaron had 11 rebounds, and UMKC finished 14-of-22 on 3-pointers for the game.
Chicago State (1-14, 0-2) was led by 15 points from Leon Petty. Craig Franklin chipped in 11 and Nate Carter had 10 rebounds.
- N.C.-Asheville 83, Liberty 81
- Trier scores 18, No. 17 Arizona holds off UCLA 81-75
- Holder scores 20, Arizona State knocks off No. 23 USC, 74-67
- Disallowed Boise State buzzer-beater should have counted
- Tough road awaits surging Wisconsin, back in Big Ten picture
- Pitino: Mathiang won't return this season after foot injury