Deng leads Bulls over Pacers in preseason
Indiana Pacers President of Basketball Operations Larry Bird watched the blowout from a few rows behind the bench.
The Pacers open the season at San Antonio on Wednesday.
Chicago scored 10 straight points to take a 25-13 lead. Deng scored four points in the span and had 15 points in the first quarter, going 10 for 10 from the line. Chicago closed the first half on a 13-4 run to take a 59-38 lead.
Deng finished the half with 17 points and Rose added 11.
It was the second straight game the Pacers were without Granger and Ford. Granger sprained his left ankle and Ford didn’t play because of a strained right hamstring.
- Raptors 78, Hornets 74, OT
- Thunder beat Pelicans; teams mourn Ingrid Williams' death
- Heat's Hassan Whiteside banned a game for throwing elbow
- Shaq, Yao, Iverson look to take next step to Hall of Fame
- Shaq wishes he had a farewell tour like Kobe is getting
- LeBron donates uniforms to Toronto-area school teams