The Suns have won the last four home meetings against the Bulls and six of the last eight. Chicago has not won at America West Arena since November 20, 1996.
The Bulls snapped a five-game losing streak against the Suns with a victory in the last meeting between the teams on February 22, 2002.
Phoenix has bounced back from a three-game slide with consecutive victories and opened its longest homestand of the season with a 116-107 victory over the Golden State Warriors on Saturday.
Chicago fell to 0-3 on a five-game road trip with a 90-77 loss to the Seattle SuperSonics on Saturday.
Blog Coverage from SB Nation
- Deng's 28 help Bulls win 18th straight vs. Pistons
- Thunder beat Pelicans; teams mourn Ingrid Williams' death
- Heat's Hassan Whiteside banned a game for throwing elbow
- Shaq, Yao, Iverson look to take next step to Hall of Fame
- Shaq wishes he had a farewell tour like Kobe is getting
- LeBron donates uniforms to Toronto-area school teams