The Magic took the series from the Wizards in four straight seasons before the teams split four games in 2001-02. Orlando won a pair of home meetings in December and visits Washington once more on March 11.
The Magic have struggled of late, losing five of their last seven games.
The Wizards had won six of seven before an embarrassing 84-75 loss to lowly Toronto on Tuesday in the opener of a four-game homestand. Toronto dressed just eight players, but limited Washington to 34 percent (29-of-85) from the floor.
Blog Coverage from SB Nation
- Orlando (20-20) at Washington (19-19)
- Kobe, LeBron share court as Cavaliers beat Lakers 120-111
- OKC Thunder assistant coach's wife dies after car accident
- Celtics rally late, overtake Clippers in overtime 139-134
- Timberwolves come back from 18 down to stun Raptors, 117-112
- Davis, Pelicans snap Jazz's 7-game win streak, 100-96