Earnshaw lifts Toronto FC to 1-1 draw with Fire
Earnshaw tied it three minutes later with his seventh goal, but first since June 15, and Toronto (4-13-11) extended its winless streak to six matches (0-3-3). However, Earnshaw left the game shortly afterwards with a possible injury on the scoring play.
Earnshaw, who has missed time with a hamstring problem, did not launch his trademark somersault goal celebration and came off two minutes later after feeling the back of his leg.
Bendik also had to make a game-saving stop from close range in the 80th minute on a shot by former Toronto player Quincy Amarikwa.
- THE LATEST: US: FIFA officials solicited bribes since 1991
- FIFA says it is a 'damaged' party in case against officials
- FIFA now subject to federal probes in US, Switzerland
- Text of Swiss prosecutors' statement on FIFA
- Rapids-Sounders Preview
- Neuer, Mueller, Kroos left off Germany roster vs US
- Juventus, Cristiano Ronaldo lead AP Global Football 10
- Russia cuts 2018 World Cup budget by more than $70 million
- Trinidad's Warner characteristically defiant amid FIFA raids
- Russia says it has 'nothing to hide' after FIFA bid probe
- US Department of Justice statement on FIFA corruption probe
- Some of Brazil's most successful coaches out of a job
- Real Salt Lake-Galaxy Preview
- D.C. United-Timbers Preview
- FA charges Ipswich player Bishop with breaking betting rules
- Life on the inside of FIFA being treated like a criminal