Earnshaw lifts Toronto FC to 1-1 draw with Fire
Earnshaw tied it three minutes later with his seventh goal, but first since June 15, and Toronto (4-13-11) extended its winless streak to six matches (0-3-3). However, Earnshaw left the game shortly afterwards with a possible injury on the scoring play.
Earnshaw, who has missed time with a hamstring problem, did not launch his trademark somersault goal celebration and came off two minutes later after feeling the back of his leg.
Bendik also had to make a game-saving stop from close range in the 80th minute on a shot by former Toronto player Quincy Amarikwa.
- CONMEBOL outlines reforms after FIFA bribery scandal
- Michel Platini confirms he will run for FIFA president
- FIFA fines Zimbabwe for missing women's Olympic qualifier
- Red Bulls sign Wright-Phillips, brother of team's top scorer
- Embattled Mexico soccer coach 'El Piojo' Herrera fired after claim he punched journalist
- Sepp Blatter deserves the Nobel Prize, Vladimir Putin says
- Mexico national team coach allegedly hits TV journalist
- Shannon Boxx and Lauren Holiday to retire after victory tour
- Toronto FC's Bradley out 7-10 days with calf injury
- Run-in with reporter triggered Mexico coach Herrera's ouster
- Tottenham Hotspur-All-Stars Preview
- Mob Museum in Las Vegas to open FIFA exhibit
- AP Sources: Michel Platini will run for FIFA president
- Beasley still interested in playing for national team
- US plays Aruba or St Vincent in World Cup qualifying opener
- Impact acquire former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba