Earnshaw lifts Toronto FC to 1-1 draw with Fire
Earnshaw tied it three minutes later with his seventh goal, but first since June 15, and Toronto (4-13-11) extended its winless streak to six matches (0-3-3). However, Earnshaw left the game shortly afterwards with a possible injury on the scoring play.
Earnshaw, who has missed time with a hamstring problem, did not launch his trademark somersault goal celebration and came off two minutes later after feeling the back of his leg.
Bendik also had to make a game-saving stop from close range in the 80th minute on a shot by former Toronto player Quincy Amarikwa.
- Man United moves for Martial as rivals stay quiet
- Martial signs for Man United, costliest ever teenager
- What happened? De Gea stays put after missed deadline
- James Rodriguez, Roma top Global Football 10 poll
- Man United set to sign Martial on hectic day of transfers
- Canadian soccer commentator Graham Leggat dies at 81
- Portland sends off Angerer and Van Hollebeke with sellout
- F Andrew Wooten gets 1st US call-up for exhibition vs Peru
- FIFA scandal becomes exhibit at Mob Museum in Las Vegas
- US, Swiss federal prosecutors to give update on FIFA cases
- Quotes from voters in this week's AP Global Football 10
- De Gea's move to Madrid stalls on deadline day
- Juventus sign Hernanes and Lemina on transfer deadline day
- Liverpool sells Borini to complete restructuring of attack
- Bradley Wright-Phillips, Red Bulls fly past DC United, 3-0
- Goals from Martins, Evans give Seattle 2-1 win over Portland