Earnshaw lifts Toronto FC to 1-1 draw with Fire
Earnshaw tied it three minutes later with his seventh goal, but first since June 15, and Toronto (4-13-11) extended its winless streak to six matches (0-3-3). However, Earnshaw left the game shortly afterwards with a possible injury on the scoring play.
Earnshaw, who has missed time with a hamstring problem, did not launch his trademark somersault goal celebration and came off two minutes later after feeling the back of his leg.
Bendik also had to make a game-saving stop from close range in the 80th minute on a shot by former Toronto player Quincy Amarikwa.
- Blatter suspended as FIFA president; Platini also banned
- Statement from suspended UEFA President Michel Platini
- Messi to stand trial in Spain on 3 counts of tax fraud
- Serbian prime minister skips soccer match against Albania
- Bach calls for 'external' candidate to take over FIFA
- In Hayatou, FIFA gets another controversial strongman
- Torres scores in 65th minute, Mexico beats Honduras 2-1
- Whitecaps tie FC Dallas 0-0, clinch playoff spot
- The Latest: Hayatou says Platini can be credible candidate
- Column: Sepp Blatter, hoisted by his own petard at FIFA
- Juergen Klopp arrives in Liverpool to take charge of club
- Practicing in a car park: WCup qualifying for Somalia's team
- AP Source: Klopp headed to Liverpool to become manager
- Key dates in career of FIFA President Sepp Blatter
- Kljestan, Sam score to lead Red Bulls past Impact, 2-1
- Flores scores in 82nd minute, Costa Rica ties Haiti 1-1