Earnshaw lifts Toronto FC to 1-1 draw with Fire
Earnshaw tied it three minutes later with his seventh goal, but first since June 15, and Toronto (4-13-11) extended its winless streak to six matches (0-3-3). However, Earnshaw left the game shortly afterwards with a possible injury on the scoring play.
Earnshaw, who has missed time with a hamstring problem, did not launch his trademark somersault goal celebration and came off two minutes later after feeling the back of his leg.
Bendik also had to make a game-saving stop from close range in the 80th minute on a shot by former Toronto player Quincy Amarikwa.
- Africa's soccer strongman a candidate for FIFA president?
- Nyarko gives Chicago Fire 1-1 draw with Houston Dynamo
- Barcelona loans defender Martin Montoya to Inter Milan
- UEFA lifts Man City, PSG sanctions after clubs curb spending
- Orlando City-Real Salt Lake Preview
- Toronto FC-Galaxy Preview
- New York City FC-Impact Preview
- Copa America: Argentina, Chile trying to end title drought
- Mears' first MLS goal lifts Sounders past United, 1-0
- Dempsey, Chandler score as US beats Guatemala 4-0
- Colombiam forward Falcao joins Chelsea on season-long loan
- Altidore, Dempsey rejoin US lineup against Guatemala
- Whitecaps FC-Rapids Preview
- Revolution-FC Dallas Preview
- Red Bulls-Crew Preview
- Brazilian refs sending message to players: Stop the whining!