2 goals at end lift FC Dallas over Chivas USA, 3-1
It was FC Dallas’ first league win since May 25.
FC Dallas (9-7-9) equalized in the 71st, when Fabian Castillo found Blas Perez open outside the penalty area and Perez fired a shot that deflected off Chivas defender Mario de Luna and past Dan Kennedy into the goal.
FC Dallas’ Jackson was sent off in the 81st minute after receiving his second yellow card.
Ferreria scored the winner in the 86th minute, racing into the penalty area and beating Kennedy for his second goal of the season. Nunez ripped an 18-yard shot into the back of the net in the 90th minute for the final margin.
- Keane's hat trick lifts Galaxy over Toronto FC, 4-0
- Doyle's first MLS goal lifts Rapids over Whitecaps, 2-1
- Villa, New York City FC beat Montreal Impact 2-1
- Blatter: French, German presidents tried influence WCup vote
- England beats Germany 1-0 in extra time to finish 3rd
- Earthquakes-Timbers Preview
- 2 Dinamo Zagreb bosses arrested over bribery charges
- Dempsey, Chandler score as US beats Guatemala 4-0
- 10-man Orlando City earns 1-1 draw with Real Salt Lake
- Mauro Diaz leads FC Dallas over Revolution 3-0
- Messi fails again with Argentina's national team
- Finlay scores twice, Crew beat Red Bulls 2-1
- Chile beats Argentina 4-1 on penalties to win Copa America
- AP Exclusive: CONMEBOL head says 'we need total change'
- Galatasaray signs Podolski from Arsenal
- Africa's soccer strongman a candidate for FIFA president?