2 goals at end lift FC Dallas over Chivas USA, 3-1
It was FC Dallas’ first league win since May 25.
FC Dallas (9-7-9) equalized in the 71st, when Fabian Castillo found Blas Perez open outside the penalty area and Perez fired a shot that deflected off Chivas defender Mario de Luna and past Dan Kennedy into the goal.
FC Dallas’ Jackson was sent off in the 81st minute after receiving his second yellow card.
Ferreria scored the winner in the 86th minute, racing into the penalty area and beating Kennedy for his second goal of the season. Nunez ripped an 18-yard shot into the back of the net in the 90th minute for the final margin.
- Southampton-Manchester City Preview
- D.C. United-Revolution Preview
- Timbers-Toronto FC Preview
- Army removes WWII bomb near London's Wembley Stadium
- Greece escapes soccer suspension, FIFA happy with changes
- Sunderland-Chelsea Preview
- Swansea City-Crystal Palace Preview
- Osaka, Yokohama picked as 2015 Club World Cup host cities
- Whitecaps FC-Rapids Preview
- New York City FC-Real Salt Lake Preview
- Sporting Kansas City-Sounders Preview
- Scolari out of a job, without many supporters in Brazil
- Bid to topple Blatter from FIFA rests with Jordanian prince
- Palestinians complain to FIFA over detained player
- West Ham United-Newcastle United Preview
- FIFA scandals while Sepp Blatter has been president