2 goals at end lift FC Dallas over Chivas USA, 3-1
It was FC Dallas’ first league win since May 25.
FC Dallas (9-7-9) equalized in the 71st, when Fabian Castillo found Blas Perez open outside the penalty area and Perez fired a shot that deflected off Chivas defender Mario de Luna and past Dan Kennedy into the goal.
FC Dallas’ Jackson was sent off in the 81st minute after receiving his second yellow card.
Ferreria scored the winner in the 86th minute, racing into the penalty area and beating Kennedy for his second goal of the season. Nunez ripped an 18-yard shot into the back of the net in the 90th minute for the final margin.
- Messi nets 2, Barca beats Guardiola's Bayern 3-0 in CL semi
- FIFA hits back at German TV after arrests in Qatar
- FIFA to host Israeli and Palestinian soccer leaders
- Swiss league player fined for red-card tackle
- Juventus beats Real Madrid 2-1 in 1st leg of CL semifinal
- Israel accuses Palestinians of politicizing in FIFA call
- Guardiola to face Messi and Barcelona in Champions League
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Chelsea lead AP Global Football 10
- The Latest: Barcelona beats Bayern 3-0
- Forbes: Real Madrid most valuable for 3rd year in row
- Police: College soccer player assaulted teammate over award
- San Jose beats Houston 1-0 in Dominic Kinnear's return
- The Latest: Juventus beats Real Madrid 2-1 in semifinal
- Galaxy-Real Salt Lake Preview
- Danish man sentenced in 2010 football match-fixing case
- Agent: Greaves conscious but unable to speak after stroke