2 goals at end lift FC Dallas over Chivas USA, 3-1
It was FC Dallas’ first league win since May 25.
FC Dallas (9-7-9) equalized in the 71st, when Fabian Castillo found Blas Perez open outside the penalty area and Perez fired a shot that deflected off Chivas defender Mario de Luna and past Dan Kennedy into the goal.
FC Dallas’ Jackson was sent off in the 81st minute after receiving his second yellow card.
Ferreria scored the winner in the 86th minute, racing into the penalty area and beating Kennedy for his second goal of the season. Nunez ripped an 18-yard shot into the back of the net in the 90th minute for the final margin.
- Crew reach MLS Cup with 2-1 aggregate win over Red Bulls
- Bale, Ronaldo ease pressure on Benitez in Madrid win
- Arsenal held 1-1 by Norwich as Sanchez comes off injured
- Tottenham extends unbeaten run by holding Chelsea 0-0
- Casillas saves penalty in Porto's 1-0 win at Tondela
- Vardy sets EPL record by scoring in 11th straight game
- Victory goes top in A-League as fans stage walkout
- Man City beats Southampton 3-1 in Premier League
- Adi and Melano score, Timbers tie FC Dallas 2-2 to advance
- Draws for both Arsenal, Chelsea but only 1 team is satisfied
- Milner penalty gives Liverpool 1-0 win over Swansea
- West Ham draws 1-1 with West Brom in Premier League
- Neymar, Suarez, Messi score as Barca beats Sociedad 4-0
- Niang scores 2, sets up 1 in AC Milan's 4-1 win over Samp
- Heavy security as PSG plays first home game since shootings
- Italy great Dino Zoff hospitalized with viral infection