2 goals at end lift FC Dallas over Chivas USA, 3-1
It was FC Dallas’ first league win since May 25.
FC Dallas (9-7-9) equalized in the 71st, when Fabian Castillo found Blas Perez open outside the penalty area and Perez fired a shot that deflected off Chivas defender Mario de Luna and past Dan Kennedy into the goal.
FC Dallas’ Jackson was sent off in the 81st minute after receiving his second yellow card.
Ferreria scored the winner in the 86th minute, racing into the penalty area and beating Kennedy for his second goal of the season. Nunez ripped an 18-yard shot into the back of the net in the 90th minute for the final margin.
- Leicester City-Bournemouth Preview
- West Brom-Stoke City Preview
- West Ham United-Liverpool Preview
- Everton-Tottenham Hotspur Preview
- Orlando City loses appeal for Ramos red card
- Barcelona gets favorable draw in Champions League groups
- Barcelona's Messi wins UEFA Best Player in Europe award
- Judge throws out Leoz request to halt extradition to US
- Sunderland-Aston Villa Preview
- Watford-Manchester City Preview
- Alex Morgan hopes last injury was the last
- Galaxy-Earthquakes Preview
- Crystal Palace-Chelsea Preview
- Chelsea missing Terry with captain's place under scrutiny
- UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw
- US blocks Nicaragua bid to extradite FIFA case suspect