2 goals at end lift FC Dallas over Chivas USA, 3-1
It was FC Dallas’ first league win since May 25.
FC Dallas (9-7-9) equalized in the 71st, when Fabian Castillo found Blas Perez open outside the penalty area and Perez fired a shot that deflected off Chivas defender Mario de Luna and past Dan Kennedy into the goal.
FC Dallas’ Jackson was sent off in the 81st minute after receiving his second yellow card.
Ferreria scored the winner in the 86th minute, racing into the penalty area and beating Kennedy for his second goal of the season. Nunez ripped an 18-yard shot into the back of the net in the 90th minute for the final margin.
- Sounders and Sporting Kansas City play to 0-0 tie
- Colorado beats Vancouver to end 11-game home winless streak
- Arrieta, DC United tie 9-man New England 1-1
- Benfica replaces Porto on preseason tour
- Giovinco lifts Toronto FC past Timbers, 1-0
- Ancelotti: 'I continue at Madrid, or I take yearlong break'
- Orlando City-Earthquakes Preview
- Gordon's goal in stoppage time lifts Galaxy over Dynamo 1-0
- Real Salt Lake extends NYCFC's winless streak to 10 games
- Ignacio Piatti leads Impact past FC Dallas, 2-1
- Valencia grabs Spain's last CL spot; Almeria, Eibar go down
- Monaco claims final Champions League birth
- Benfica celebrates title with sons of fan beaten by police
- Union-Red Bulls Preview
- Blatter set to polarize opinion for 4 more years at FIFA
- Johnson scores late goal, Fire tie Crew 2-2