Fire edge Union 2-1
Magee scored a goal in his third straight game and has eight goals in 10 games since coming to the Fire from the L.A. Galaxy.
Patrick Nyarko also added a goal and an assist for the Fire, who improved to 8-9-4.
Chicago is 2-0-1 in its past three games and got even for two previous losses to the Union this season.
Nyarko’s goal in the ninth minute gave the Fire a 1-0 lead.
Sheanon Williams tied the game at 1 in the 60th minute when he finished a cross off a free kick by Sebastien Le Toux. It was Le Toux’s league-best 10th assist.
The Union had been 2-0-1 in their previous three games. They fell to 5-3-4 at home and 9-7-7 overall.
Chicago improved to 4-5-1 against the Union.
- Uruguay set to rescind rights deal over bribery probe
- United-Madrid blame game after De Gea deadline-day debacle
- Martial signs for Man United, costliest ever teenager
- Quotes from voters in this week's AP Global Football 10
- De Gea's move to Madrid stalls on deadline day
- Juventus sign Hernanes and Lemina on transfer deadline day
- Liverpool sells Borini to complete restructuring of attack
- Bradley Wright-Phillips, Red Bulls fly past DC United, 3-0
- FIFA scandal becomes exhibit at Mob Museum in Las Vegas
- Man United moves for Martial as rivals stay quiet
- US, Swiss federal prosecutors to give update on FIFA cases
- James Rodriguez, Roma top Global Football 10 poll
- Man United set to sign Martial on hectic day of transfers
- Canadian soccer commentator Graham Leggat dies at 81
- Portland sends off Angerer and Van Hollebeke with sellout
- F Andrew Wooten gets 1st US call-up for exhibition vs Peru