Fire edge Union 2-1
Magee scored a goal in his third straight game and has eight goals in 10 games since coming to the Fire from the L.A. Galaxy.
Patrick Nyarko also added a goal and an assist for the Fire, who improved to 8-9-4.
Chicago is 2-0-1 in its past three games and got even for two previous losses to the Union this season.
Nyarko’s goal in the ninth minute gave the Fire a 1-0 lead.
Sheanon Williams tied the game at 1 in the 60th minute when he finished a cross off a free kick by Sebastien Le Toux. It was Le Toux’s league-best 10th assist.
The Union had been 2-0-1 in their previous three games. They fell to 5-3-4 at home and 9-7-7 overall.
Chicago improved to 4-5-1 against the Union.
- Barca stays in control in Spain; City grabs late winner
- PSG crushes Lille 6-1 to move 3 points ahead of Lyon
- Liverpool's Champions League hopes take another hit
- Friday's Sports In Brief
- Chelsea-Arsenal Preview
- Garber: MLS wants top Americans despite Klinsmann's view
- Real Salt Lake-Revolution Preview
- Sporting Kansas City-Dynamo Preview
- City wins as Champions League places look set in England
- Toronto FC-Orlando City Preview
- Watford back in Premier League after 8-year absence
- Accam scores early; Chicago beats 10-man NYCFC 1-0
- Manchester United-Everton Preview
- Garber: MLS plan in 6 months to expand beyond 24 teams
- D.C. United-Whitecaps FC Preview
- Union-Crew Preview